[Sca-cooks] Spice - Organic vs. non-organic

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri May 24 16:21:30 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/24/02 12:24:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wolfsong at ida.net writes:

> Kristianne
> Wolf Song Day Spa & Herb Shop

Kristianne, do you have a website for your Herb shop or maybe a catalog. I
would love to see your stuff.

Misha

P.S.-Update on mouth surgery (didn't know I had surgery today, eh? hehe).
Well I had to get a titanium rod inserted partway into my jawbone so they can
put an implant tooth in later for me. Well, I can say the procedure was
painless, can't say that much now because the anesthesia wore off. But i'm
all stitched up, throbbing, and can only eat soft foods (pooh.) The bad part
about the surgery was when he had to hit the implant in with the hammer to
get it into the bone and snug. It sounded like a nail being hit into wood.
Mmm, gorey effects.