[Sca-cooks] Continuing story was Food Origins

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun May 26 15:49:53 PDT 2002

Speaking of which--- it's been more than a week
and we still haven't got the next installment--

This is where you left off---

I told Lefkowitz to bring in Olwen for questioning. Olwen the Odd.
The Atlantian Almond Queen, the Baltimore bombshell, the one woman in
town with more Paste under her nails than... than... than a lot of
other people..."

Chapter Two of _Medusa in Paste_ next week!