[Sca-cooks] Food Origins

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun May 26 18:02:55 PDT 2002

Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>Get used to it, Master A. No matter what, you are at the root. You are
>Darthamantius, responsible for all bad jokes, havoc, and general chaos (and
>colonel chaos too) and your tractor beam snares unsuspecting, decent,
>gullible folk, and forces them to autocrat! If you would just stop
>struggling and submit to the Force (i.e. large quantities of marzipan) it
>would go much easier with you. And you could wear cool black clothes, too!

'Lainie: "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
A.: ""These aren't the droids I'm looking for."
'Lainie: "I am not using an old Jedi mind trick on you..."
A.: "'Lainie is not not using an old Jedi mind trick on me..."
'Lainie: "You really admire and respect the New York Yankees..."
A.: "I really admire and respect the New York Yankees..."
'Lainie: "Especially Soriano's ability to turn a double play ten feet
from second base..."
A.: "Especially Soriano's ability to turn a double play ten feet from
second base..."
'Lainie: "And you like how Derek Jeter can go to first after stepping
out of the batter's box and into the strike zone to get hit by a
pitch, which he is supposed to be avoiding..."
A.: "And I like how Derek Jeter can go to first after stepping out of
the batter's box and into the strike zone to get hit by a pitch,
which he is supposed to be avoiding..."
'Lainie: "And you admire Roger Clemens' even temper, good looks, and
how he's a fine role model for Little Leaguers everywhere..."
A.: "And I admire... What are you, nuts or something? What's your
operating number??? We're sending a squad down! Don't move!"
Lainie blasts console: "Boring conversation anyway..."