[Sca-cooks] Food Origins

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun May 26 18:32:33 PDT 2002

At 09:02 PM 5/26/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>>Get used to it, Master A. No matter what, you are at the root. You are
>>Darthamantius, responsible for all bad jokes, havoc, and general chaos (and
>>colonel chaos too) and your tractor beam snares unsuspecting, decent,
>>gullible folk, and forces them to autocrat! If you would just stop
>>struggling and submit to the Force (i.e. large quantities of marzipan) it
>>would go much easier with you. And you could wear cool black clothes, too!
>
>'Lainie: "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
>A.: ""These aren't the droids I'm looking for."

<snip of entertaining dialogure>
>'Lainie: "And you admire Roger Clemens' even temper, good looks, and
>how he's a fine role model for Little Leaguers everywhere..."
>A.: "And I admire... What are you, nuts or something? What's your
>operating number??? We're sending a squad down! Don't move!"
>Lainie blasts console: "Boring conversation anyway..."

Two things:

Master A already knows that I hate the Yankees only a leetle less than he
does, so that was a purely fantasy argument anyway,

And remember that it was the Good Guys who blasted the console. Which just
goes to prove that Darthamantius has gone over to the Dark Side!

This is not the cook you're looking for. There are no avocados here. Move
along.

'Lainie-wan