[Sca-cooks] Beuckelaer was broccoli and cauliflower

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun May 26 18:34:05 PDT 2002

Go to Google... click on images and then tell it to
search....Beuckelaer.... nothing under your spelling
Bear---

Beuckelaer however 78 hits... some of which are actually
the market scenes we want... there are plenty of vegies
in these...

There is also this book from Yale on the art of flemish
markets and dutch markets and I don't have it yet, but
I have this catalogue and it's on sale....

Probably this Dutch thing in Albany in the fall is gonna
have these too...

So who's holding the event or symposium so we all have an
excuse to meet in Albany next Fall???

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae