[Sca-cooks] Face it- we're ALL Ruled by Cooks!

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed May 29 09:51:34 PDT 2002

Well, I got my AoA in 81, my Pel in 93, and my Laurel in 2000.  But then, I
was not an associate to anybody, so my times are probably on the long side.
(However, my late husband Knikolos made the unfortunate mistake - for his
SCA career, anyway - to move from Trimaris to Meridies after 6 years as a
protege, and it took another 6 for him to be elevated in Meridies.  12 years
seemed like an extremely long time to us.)
Christianna