[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Ruled by Cooks

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 30 11:21:18 PDT 2002

Patrick McKinnion wrote:

> on 5/30/02 10:02 AM, Susan Fox-Davis at selene at earthlink.net wrote:
>
> > I'm bemused that I threw Patrick's stats off significantly with AoA in 1982,
> > Pel in 2000.
>
>     And, my dear Tante Dame, I was never more happy to have my results
> skewed.   (Laugh)  Do you know you're the only peer I added to my stats
> *before* the official OP came out ???   <grin>

Well, you know, it's the secret to success in comedy - timing!  If you splice in
Master Gulliver, new Pel elevated last Sunday, you could do it again.  His
time-span [wingspan?] between AoA and Peerage is probably about as long as mine.

[ObFood]  Both Gull and I are looking for low-carb, low-cal, SCA-acceptable
recipes.  Some of us sea-birds are just a little too, erm, buoyant.  In the
low-carb but not so low-cal column, I cooked up a nice cheesy goo Fondue for
Gull's vigil eve. OK maybe Digby didn't put a whole bottle of champagne into his
but nobody was arguing, just searching the camp for more things to dip into it.
Yummmm.

Selene, Caid