[Sca-cooks] Freezing cookies and candies

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 08:14:32 PDT 2002

>Hey Olwen-- the marzipan got sent home with someone to me (it was in a bag
>with herbs in it; obviously it must be mine!) and I didn't know it was in
>there, so it didn't get refrigerated. Is it going to go bad?
>

>-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa

It will be ok Jadwiga.  When I do a soteltie I usually leave it sit covered
so it can firm up.  I sometimes leave them sit out for over a week.  As long
as it doesn't get discoloured or pick up any odors it will be fine, just
crunchy.  You can bring it back to work or rework by warming it up in your
hand and possibly adding a little rosewater.
Olwen