[Sca-cooks] Face it- we're ALL Ruled by Cooks!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri May 31 13:11:19 PDT 2002

At 03:47 PM 5/31/02 -0400, you wrote:
>I think that all that is needed in Atlantia is the membership part...we used
>to have some of the rest, but subsequent Kings have managed to get most of
>those type qualifications removed.  All that has to be done now is to submit
>a letter of intent to the current Crowns, who have the final say as to
>whether or not someone can fight.
>
>Kiri

I think an LOI would be an excellent idea- one that it would be good to see
in  An Tir (we don't currently have one). If nothing else, it proves that
you are literate, are capable of putting together paperwork, can meet a
deadline! Also, it streamlines thing for the lists- and the seneschallate,
as they check membership status. I think It is a Good Thing. (but I am but
the peeping of crickets...)

'Lainie