[Sca-cooks] fruit cake

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Fri Nov 1 04:34:51 PST 2002

> I think it is time for our other honored tradition - the fruit cake
> discussion;-)
>
> I was threatening on sending an american fruit cake to my luftwaffe buddy
if
> he didn't behave, and had to explain about the eternal fruit cake. He
> finally understood it wasn't stollen but something to be feared ;-)

Just for the record, Alton Brown's fruitcake recipe isn't something to be
feared, but revered. The thing's actually EDIBLE - tasty, too.
http://www.foodtv.com/recipes/re-c1/0,,8607,00.html

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: You're not normal; you're just straight. (Ah, one of my
favorites...)