[Sca-cooks] test

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 24 10:42:29 PST 2002

I just figured it was weekend slowness....
--Maire, who spent Saturday evening watching the DVD version of _Lord of
the Rings_ at a friend's house, and having this marvelous dinner that
featured a boneless pork roast, rolled around a stuffing of rice and
apricots and dried cranberries....served with this mustard sauce that
had heavy cream in it.....ooooh, baby!