[Sca-cooks] Artes Draconis was Saturday night was test

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Nov 25 07:25:45 PST 2002

The Midrealm A&S quarterly is described here.

http://www.midrealm.org/moas/midrealm_artes_draconis.html

Plans are afoot to put it online. I am not sure about archiving this
article I just finished as it has links to websites that need to be
reviewed every once in awhile to keep them up to date and accurate. I
hate informative how to do articles (especially those with my name on
them) that aren't up to date and reflecting current sources as well as
best practices. It's the librarian in me.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway