[Sca-cooks] Saturday night was test

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 24 10:55:47 PST 2002

Artemisia's got a nice A&S publication that comes out a couple of times
a year, and it's quite available by subscription (which reminds me....I
need to renew!). And it's not that expensive (10 bucks, maybe?). The
editor is HE Mistress Juliana nic Lachlann (who just recently also
stepped up as Artemisian MoAS), and if anyone's interested, they can
contact her at:
jackman at selway.umt.edu
--Maire (who's actually gonna get around to submitting an article one of
these days! <g>)