[Sca-cooks] Saturday night was test

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 23 23:53:06 PST 2002

Johnna Holloway commented:
> Actually I watched football today and revised a paper on buying books
> for publication in the Kingdom A&S quarterly.

I would be interested in this article for the Florilegium if you are
interested. I am willing to hold off putting it into the Florilegium
until after your Kingdom A&S quarterly is published.

Do you have more information on this A&S quarterly? Is it available

as a subscription or as single issue to non-kingdom folks? Often there
are some good A&S articles in such issues. I often like to read them
for myself as well as mining them for the Florilegium. It seems a
real shame to have good articles published in such limited access
publications and then have the work done vanish.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com