[Sca-cooks] Welserin recipe?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 1 10:06:17 PST 2002

Margali wrote:

> OK, I give up, I thought I saved that recipe for the pig meat [something
> like making domestic pig taste like boar] and now I can't find it.
>
> Any chance of getting the original german and the translation and redaction
> posted again?
>
> I checked 3 different sites online with recipes from her and couldn't find
> the recipe I need....Help!

I have the whole Welserin transation on my computer at work.
Good thing nobody else uses this computer!
Here is where you can download it too:
<http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Cookbooks/Sabrina_Welserin.html>

However,  I can't figure out which recipe you need.  The pork recipes are
mainly for sausages and there are a couple for boar's head.

Hope I helped a little, Selene C.