[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2686 - 14 msgs

Lynn Hunter rohanna1 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 3 17:16:26 PST 2002

Mistress Rosine,

Pray forgive my ill scribed words (and perhaps overly well medicated self).
I NEVER meant to even imply that our recommendations did more than bring
Lady Cordelia to the attention of the King and the Pearls.

Perhaps it was a simple mistake that left her name off the polling letter
that Lady Olwen received and which prompted her to pull together an
impromptu letter writing campaign.

And, having been privileged to both know and learn from Lady Cordelia for
the past 2 years, in my estimation, the order of the Pearl is greatly
enriched by her induction into it's membership.

Roana de Laci
Bright Hills Cooks Guild
Clan White Wing