[Sca-cooks] Exhaustion at the A-ok coral...

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Mon Nov 4 04:08:13 PST 2002

Well, let me correct myself....My SCA name is "Maire."  My mundane name
(Clemenger) is Irish-Norman, apparently (traceable back to 14th c.
Dublin at least), but there are Noonans in there as well, and Pullmans.
I'm a British Isles mongrol (Scots, English, Cornish, Irish,
Scots-Irish, etc.), but I do look distinctly Irish, rather than of Norse
extraction.  I did notice that I more closely resembled the folks I saw
in Dublin, as opposed to the various Brits I saw.....  I'm of the "pink"
variety of pale-skinned types, rather than the pale blue (to use a Billy
Connolly distinction).  Brown hair, ruddy/pale skin, and a build like
your Basic Sturdy Peasant, type A.  Geez, just ask AnnaMarie....she
knows me, right AnnaMarie? <g>
--maire, gar-on-teed Irish throwback.......