[Sca-cooks] It was nice to see folks!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 07:05:42 PST 2002

It was really nice to see folks from the list at Crown.  Even recruted a
little help!  Genreys and Appollonia came to the kitchen, Rosine came by and
saw some of the goings on, heck, I even got Kerri(sp), from NC to help
debone chickens!  I am pretty sure other folks stopped by, but my mind was
so sleep deprived and I was soooooooo cranky that I am frankly surprized
they didn't duct tape me up and toss me in the dumpster!  It was quite a
time, and it was so much fun to meet folks again (or for the first time!)
Olwen