[Sca-cooks] OT: was It was nice to see folks!

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Nov 5 07:34:05 PST 2002

waaaaaaaaaah.
i couldnt go.

i was committed (and that is the right word) to go to Astronomicon this last
weekend in Rochester.  i would have come out more ahead money wise if i had
stayed home and burned a few twenties every day....

<sigh> the people were very nice, but i have seldom seen a worse organized
convention..... and i go to Ecumenicon, so thats saying something!!!
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."