[Sca-cooks] Offline

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Nov 6 17:18:45 PST 2002

At 07:57 PM 11/6/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Cripes.  Ya know Rosine, you got me thinkin about this so I decided to put
>Olwen in the search engine and among the first bunch up was this:
>*Olwen's Obesity Surgery Page - Obesity
>OK.  Just a word to the wise(guy) out there...this is {{{*NOT*}}} my sight!
>Olwen, wondering why anyone would want to have surgery to make themselves
>obese!

Olwen, I think it's the other way around.  Surgery to reduce obesity.

I recently asked someone to "profile" me doing a search with just my first
and last name on the 'net.  It was scary how much stuff she dug up in less
than an hour.

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry