[Sca-cooks] Somewhat belated Announcement

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 11:24:24 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

My lady wife Genevieve gave birth to our baby daughter, Elaine Katherine, at
10 PM Tuesday night. 7 pounds, 9 ounces, 20 inches long. I would have told
everybody sooner but this is the first chance I’ve had to get to a computer.
(Funny how the hospital won’t let you use their Internet.) Mother is
recovering from the C-section, baby is fighting off a small infection
contracted during labor, and daddy is higher than a kite.

Vicente

(off to the restaurant supply store for some really small sauce whisks and a
baby apron)
If you get into a jam, you can always eat something, blow something up or
throw penguins. --Jim Henson

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8[1] and get 2 months FREE*