[Sca-cooks] Re: Betan earrings,

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Sat Nov 9 22:52:57 PST 2002

    I have been working on my model ring of a Viking Long Ship this week-a
project for a class due Monday (model in copper & brass final piece in
silver & gold).  Since the other area I do "jewelry inspired by" is SF I
will have to look up what the descriptions of items are & make some.  Now if
I can just figure out what hetro, male divorced & desperately looking for a
short slender blond or redhead who finds him attractive & can support him in
his lust for expensive metals is I'll make a set up for myself & sell some
to anyone else that wants some.
    OFC The Lebanese proprietor of the Mr. Falafel in the mall has taken a
liking to me, since I eat there a lot.  He gave me some of his special
babagunuish made with smoked eggplants.  While it was interesting it was a
little too smokey for my taste.  I much prefer his pickled turnip root & the
special garlic sauce he makes- especially with his beef schwarma.
Pax,
Olaf