[Sca-cooks] Metric conversion

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Nov 11 06:54:13 PST 2002

OK, who can post me the conversions from metric to real measurements? <grin>

I especially need the centi to fahr temp
I already know the 2.2 kilo to the pound one, but what is the cm to inch.
liquid cl to tsp/cl to cup?

And anybody have a listing of archaic germany-specific measurements?

margali
and also looking for a german/english dictionary chip or doc file for my
PDA...