[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Crown Tourney Meat Terrine Recipe

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 07:54:01 PST 2002

Oh.  Good questions.  Very thinly sliced, very lean meat.  If the meat is
cut too thickly it doesn't compress well and will fall apart when you try to
turn it out and slice it.  The bacon in full strips trimmed to fit the lenth
of the pan.  We use fresh herbs that are chopped and mixed well.  You can
use cheap cognac.