[Sca-cooks] RE: KWBards and Cooks #2710

M. C. Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Mon Nov 11 10:29:35 PST 2002

Greetings,

Thanks so much Johanna, I just happen to catch my name in the swamps of
digests.  Yes I do have both the paper [HUGE] and the CD-rom version of the
proceedings... and I have permission to burn a few copies since they were
not selling them for profit.  I made 2 extra for my Mistress yesterday, will
burn 2 more tonight and will bring them..... well whenever I next see you.

Gwen Cat
buried in hakama, kimono, period turkey recipes, singing, studying hiragana,
and loving life!!!

Message: 4