[Sca-cooks] RE: KWBards and Cooks #2710

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 21:47:52 PST 2002

> Gwen Cat
> buried in hakama, kimono, period turkey recipes, singing, studying hiragana,
> and loving life!!!

Oh? Period turkey recipes? I guess I may have to dig into my copy. I
assume we are talking about the CD-ROM from the last Cooks-Con? I
haven't had a chance to look at my copy yet. Maybe after I move. Or
complete the Florilegium or something. sigh.

Anyway, I had an inquiry recently from a lady who is writing a book:
 >>I am writing a well-illustrated cultural history of the turkey, to
 >>be published as a book. Although most of my research has been done
 >>in primary sources, I recently began looking in the Internet and
 >>came across turkey references also in your site.

I pointed her to my turkey-msg file and emailed her the rest of the
stuff you all had posted here since then, that wasn't in that file
then.

So, if this is new info that hasn't been posted here previously,
perhaps I should point her to it.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com