[Sca-cooks] Playing well with others

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Nov 12 10:42:26 PST 2002

Well, there is the fact that Rob and I were not allied with either canton
faction, each side having it's own cooking crew. But in the game played
properly, we shpuld still have been appreciated. You are right that it is
the canton's problem for driving good non-alligned people away. I hate
politics and refuse to play them, and it does keep me without recognition
for the most part. Yes, if I played politics, I probably would have a pel or
laurel by now. Am I bitter? Big resounding yes, but it doesn't keep me from
playing with good groups - which is why I love scrubbing dirty dishes in
Andrea's kitchens ;-)[well, that and the conversation is good. And she feeds
us;-)]

Play in my barony? Not bloody likely. Not until the faction associations
change in a big way. In my canton? When Pigs become kosher and can be served
with clams and blood sausage in the stuffing.

margali

[although I did recieve  an invite to do a seminar on cheesemaking...go
figure.]

the quote starts here:
that said. if NO one was thanking you . and you never even got called out
for appluase... then the entire Canton is obnoxious, and maybe the Vegans
just act like everyone else.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com