[Sca-cooks] Mox was Vegetarian politics aside.....

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 12 17:44:15 PST 2002

So, I'll bite.  Is Mox male or female?  Where do you live?  How long you
been in the SCA?  What's your persona?  What do you do besides cook?
Married, single, kids, S.O.? About how old are you (gotta give Misha a run
for his young money)?  You a vegetarian or do you just read about them?  Or
do you really give a damn at all?  Frankly, I have seen this horse beaten
around the town square, down the dell and out to pasture and back again till
it finally died in the past.  It looks like that horse had a cousin...  My
two cents?  Now, if you want to talk about marzipan or faux food or silly
food projects or, well, something a little more interesting than to vege or
not to vege and whom to complain to, well, let me know.

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar
Order of the Pearl