[Sca-cooks] Dutch Food

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Nov 12 18:57:18 PST 2002

Jim Fox-Davis wrote:

> I know I got some sharp looks when I insisted I needed
> -$10- a head for food/serving costs for our upcoming
> 12th night.

[snip]

> I've been testing recipes right along, and I'll make a
> -few- changes from what I originally intended, but
> it'll still be a heckuva feast.

Sounds like you are setting out to prove that a little
more money can yield a lot more event.  Good for you!

One thing I'm a little unclear about ... what is this
testing thing?  <g>

If you don't know what I mean, please see my earlier
messages with the subject "MetalSmiths Symposium",
parts [00] to [04].  <vbg>

> Jared Blaydeaux
> Altavia, Caid
> Feastmaster, Caid 12th Night 2003
>
> Cheryl Hoyt wrote:

> >I've been in the sca for little more than a year
> >and always have been astounded at the amount of food
> >I get for $5 to $7 for lunch and feast. I wish I
> >could stretch my food budget as far as the feastocr
> at does for absolutely delicious and sumptuous fare !!!
> >
> >Giovanna

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl