[Sca-cooks] re: cats...

Bruniquel bruniquel at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 13 10:29:36 PST 2002

I once catsat for a friend. I was making salad one evening, and her
cat was pestering me like crazy. I assumed (yes, a bad thing, we
know, we know) that the cat thought I was making *its* dinner. I
finally offered it a cherry tomato, just to show it that it couldn't
possibly be interested in what I was making.

To prove me a fool, the cat chased that damn cherry tomato all over
my kitchen floor before cornering it, killing it, and settling down
to eat the whole thing -- and ask for more!

That's cats...

Bruniquel