[Sca-cooks] personal to culinary pros on list

Bonne de Traquair oftraquair at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 13:39:25 PST 2002

I know that a few list members are working chefs or
otherwise employeed in the food industry.  I have been
working toward making a career change and if you have
time to chat with me about closing the credibility gap
using my volunteer experience, resume advice and
education plans, please respond privately.

My apologies to the rest of you for not labeling this
OT and OOP, but I was afraid it might be filtered out
by someone whom I would want to receive it.

Many thanks,

Bonne de Traquair