[Sca-cooks] Florilegium article submission format

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 17 00:20:14 PST 2002

Maire answered my request for her to write up her article about easy,

SCA/period holiday gifts with:

> Yeah, sure, Stefan, that'd be fine.
> What kind of format would you prefer it in?
> --Maire

I'm taking the liberty of answering this here on the list just in case
there are others who might be interested in this as well.
I can take article submissions in either text or Word formats and possibly
others. If the article doesn't involve any special formatting or
characters or images, I prefer it in text format. Even with a Word
file I will often remove most special formatting as it eases the
translation into a variety of formats. This also helps me present a
more uniform appearance across the variety of files in the Florilegium.

If the author owns the copyright to pictures or has permission to use
them, I can, and like to, include pictures and diagrams in articles.
Most files do not include pictures because they came from sources,
such as this list, which don't allow pictures or the copyright and
republication permissions of included pictures was unclear.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com