[Sca-cooks] Googgling yourself...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Nov 17 23:22:01 PST 2002

Ok, remember the conversation the other day about running your own name
through Google to see what comes up? I just did one step further...

I needed to look something up- in Gratian's _Decretum_. Naturally, my copy
is 180 miles away (there are rules about these things). So I thought, hey-
maybe someone has it on-line. (Well yes, but in the old Latin, with parts
in German. And I don't remember where the bit is that I need to find). So I
hit Google.

And came up with a link to the Florilegium, to the file with the
bibliography _I wrote_, with the reference for _my book_ which is on a
shelf in Sutherlin!

It was more than self-referential. It was a *moment*.

Bleah. Maybe I go to the PSU library tomorrow...

'Lainie