[Sca-cooks] OT: The Secretes of Reverende Maister Alexis of Piemount

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 20 16:03:19 PST 2002

Pardon the digression.

Does anyone have a copy of this book?  I just discovered today
that it has some information that will be very useful for
documentation in an A&S display this Saturday.

If someone *does* have the book, would you be willing to email me
the text of the recipe for making a pomade?  The OED quotes a
tiny snippet in the entry for "pomatum", but I'd love to have the
complete recipe.

TIA
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net