[Sca-cooks] OT: this weekend and phones

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Nov 20 16:43:49 PST 2002

hi all.....
well, my phone is out of order!  something messed up with our phone line and
we cant recieve any calls. or make any reliably!  Wayne (hubby) thinks he
can fix this. but until then the phones are out.
the computer line is still sending and recieving  as it is on a seperate
line.
so if you need to reach me fast, email me AND try to cc my hubby (his email
address is on our webpage) just in case the computer lines are also messing
up.

i will be at Steirbach Holiday Faire, an SCA event, this weekend in
Virginia..... if anyone is going please stop by and say hello... and if you
want me to bring anything in specific let me know soon! as it is a long
trip.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."