[Sca-cooks] Re: cookbooks & commercial plug

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 12:30:00 PST 2002

Of course, Kirsten, you could come over to my table at Philcon and look at some of the books.  I have some nice ones in the original Old German, including "Wildu Essen Gute?" (sorry if misspelled--this is a new book and I haven't gotten the name memorized yet) ((grin - joke!  This is a joke! No=body expects a beginning cook to wrestle with fractur/German blackletter...))
Devra--11 days to mundane retirement and getting nutty