[Sca-cooks] Re: cookbooks & commercial plug

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Nov 25 19:13:57 PST 2002

<grin>
if i remembered any of my German i just might!

of *course* i buy my cookbooks from you Devra.. who else? i bought my first
period cookbooks from you, i dont intend to stop there.  just looking for
recomendations...
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."