[Sca-cooks] **cookie exchange** Anzacs

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Thu Nov 21 15:35:36 PST 2002

If you can possibly find it do use golden syrup and not corn syrup; they are quite different in taste, golden syrup having a taste a bit like brown sugar.

The other thing is that I strongly recommend you cool them for a bit on the tray before transferring them to racks.

Anzacs are fabulous biscuits (cookies for those in the US); you can either cook them till golden brown and they will be crisp, or I like to undercook mine a little so they are delicious and chewy.  mmmmmmmmmmm...........

Kiriel