[Sca-cooks] National Libary of France

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 05:56:04 PST 2002

I saw this message and almost started drooling.  Now
if only my french was good enough to work out how to
navigate the site and see what other Italian MS they
have.
Helewyse

Hello!

I've just confirmed that this title is available
-free- online in French and Italian and Latin at the
National Library of France.
http://gallica.bnf.fr
One can get the texts as (large) Tiff- or PDF-files.
http://gallica.bnf.fr/scripts/ConsultationTout.exe?E=0&O=N052567
here's  one to get you started.

When you find the urls for the rest, please send them
to me (with the appropriat bibliographical info) for
inclusion in the online library.
Thanks!

Yours in haste,

Cindy