[Sca-cooks] Refrigerator pickle recipes?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Nov 22 13:09:49 PST 2002

Hi, everyone! One of my good friends was discussing pickles in the car
with her four year old and promised to make some with her. So, I need a
few good refrigerator pickle recipes if anyone has some that they have
tried. Kosher-style dill is probably what's wanted. (I know I can get 'em
off the Web, but somehow I have more confidence in recipes tried by
SCA-Cooks members!)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"It's no use trying to be clever- we are all clever here; just try
to be kind- a little kind." F. J. Foakes Jackson.