[Sca-cooks] East Kingdom, Handwashing at 100 minutes war (NJ)

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Nov 22 12:49:23 PST 2002

Pardon the bandwidth...

Greetings, I know this is last minute.

The Herb Guild is planning to offer a handwashing station for the feast at
100 minutes war and we could use a few more volunteers. This isn't heavy
work-- you pour scented water on people's hands and hand them a towel.
Also, if we have enough hands, we'd like to be able to offer handwashing
at the high table, but we need at least 2 more people to do that.

So, if someone is interested (again, not heavy work, and really
cool-looking ceremony), please contact me, Jadwiga, either via email or at
the event-- I'll be teaching the class on Scents of the Middle Ages from
3:30 to 4:30 pm in classroom 2.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"It's no use trying to be clever- we are all clever here; just try
to be kind- a little kind." F. J. Foakes Jackson.