[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP 'Lainie

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Nov 23 18:59:47 PST 2002

Noooo! No more food!

I had birthday dinner last night, which was delightful but more food than
I'm currently accustomed to eating, and today I'm paying for it...
ooohhh... :-P Now I do penance and contemplate my mortality... Maybe I ate
too many capers... I love capers... and that chocolate velvet torte... Oh
no, better not think about that... ooohhh... now I know why gluttony is a
sin- but we seldom remember that it can be self punishing!

Oogh.

'Lainie