Fund Raisers... WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Rat recipes

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 21:25:46 PST 2002

Thank you so much for your offer. It is amazing the things that have happened in the past 7 weeks. I apologize for not gettin back to you sooner.
Yes. I got the recipe. Thank you.
I am in the Four Corners area, NorthWest New Mexico. I want to try something for various fund raisers here, later this winter and then next year. They will be SCA sanctioned fundraisers.
Again, thank you for your help.
YIS,
Isabella
 vongraph <vongraph at comcast.net> wrote:

> Sorry. I just read my post from last night and I wasn't overly
clear...gee, what a thought...I might be unclear...clouded is my middle
name.
> Actually, I am looking for the rat recipe and any fund raiser ideas (food
related or not) that ya'll have had success with.
> Thanks,

Ok did you get the recipe for the rat on a stick? secondly where are you
doing the fundraiser that has allot to do with what you can do? Let me know
and I can give you numerous ideas.

YIS, Elric