[Sca-cooks] Friday's EQ festivities

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Nov 26 10:20:51 PST 2002

Why wait til friday? Well as I do plan on playing much of the day thursday
as well, the carb hangover won't hit me until I try to wake up on friday...
;-(

I have a great guild, my 'fiance' and I are planning a wedding and need to
run around and find a wedding site where nobody is KOS by anybody else.
Since the guild has everything from nice good human clerics [the bride], vah
shir beastlords [the groom, and no cracks about the warder being the kid!]
through an iksar monk, a dark elf necromancer and the celebrant being a high
elf finger-twiddler...it will be a challenge! I think the only race we don't
have on the guild is an ogre [and I may be wrong about that!]

I was playing during the great werewolf invasion...that was odd ;-( but if
there is a gm event going on, i do hope to get to participate ;-)

margali

the quote starts here:
Why wait til Friday.  I know for a fact, while I'm slaving away in the
kitchen doing breakfast and turkey, my biggest turkey, all 300 lbs of him,
will be sitting in front of the computer playing Everquest.  I wonder if the
GMs are doing anything festive this year.  Aurore