[Sca-cooks] The Dietary Follies of the Season

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Nov 27 03:22:00 PST 2002

Also sprach Sue Clemenger:
>Uh....*blink, blink*....
>Since you quoted my post, are you, uhm, referring to me as one of these
>idiots?
>--Maire, puzzled

I would assume it's just generic venting to friends when a post
doesn't so much push a Hot Button as remind one of Pushed Hot Buttons
Past. You know, like when the Designated Hitter rule is mentioned, I
don't absolutely _have_ to start bitching about the Yankees. But I do
anyway because it's fun. ;-)

Adamantius