[Sca-cooks] Finishing cookies and italian chocolate book (management plug)

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 20:46:38 PST 2002

It's not that I'm so virtuous and deedy and beforehand...  It's that I'm
working on Friday, and leaving for Darkover Fri evening, not to return home
until Monday mid-day.  Back to work Tues through Fri (my last week at the
library) which doesn't leave any time for cookies, not to mention shipping.
(Pretend a virtue, though you have it not?)

I just got two copies of that Italian cioccolato book (ca $33) and boy is it
Italian!

Have a joyful and tasty holiday, all!
Devra (going to the incredibly piggy Marriott buffet for her turkey)

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com