[Sca-cooks] MIDLAUREL: Cooking assistance requested

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 19:33:56 PST 2002

> From the SCA-Laurel net--Siobhan
>
> ***************
>
> From: "K. Stowe" <ladycaviar at unidial.com>
> Subject: [SCA-Laurels] Fwd: quote for an article on
> medieval food
>

> Can anyone help this gentle lady? I feel certain
> that there is at
> least one
> of my good cousins who has an opinion on medieval
> food....
>
> Please contact her directly at
> carla_passino at ipcmedia.com.
>
> Thanks!
> Ro
>
> Rowena of Avalon
> Society Mistress of Arts & Sciences

=====
www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"