Leftovers? (was Re: Biochemistry (was Re: [Sca-cooks] First Turkey Jitters--Brineit!!))

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Wed Nov 27 10:28:42 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----

From: "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org>
> At 09:56 AM 11/27/02 -0500, you wrote:
>
> Mole and avocado? Sounds like Mexican food to me...
> ;-D)
> 'Lainie

Starting the leftovers thread early are we?  Mmmmmm . . . Roast Turkey
with Green Chili Mole sauce plated  with fresh guacamole salad on the
side.  Don't ask for no recipes, because I don't have them . . . yet.
Just typing this has made me ready to go go bag a good mole sauce.

Had a GREAT grilled Pork Chop on my honeymoon last October at
"Emeril's":  Tamarind Glaze and Green Chili Mole.  It was a pound of
medium grilled loveliness.  Turkey breast cut thick could be just as
great if brined and cooked to juiciness in a raosting bag or on a smoker
or with a 22 oz can of beer shoved up its . . . .  Hey, no one has taken
that thread on yet?

Pacem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco