RC vs. Diet Rite (was RE: [Sca-cooks] Re: sugar substitutes)

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Wed Nov 27 10:33:06 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----

From: "Candace Selph" <candace at selphcontrol.com>

> No, Diet RC and Diet Rite are two different drinks.

Diet RC = Diet Royal Crown

RC (alias Royal Crown) Cola is drunk with Moon Pies 'round these parts.
  Silly dieting rednecks will buy a Double MoonPie and a Diet RC (like
buying a King sized SNickers and a Diet Coke ??).  <I've done it and
don't know why>

Diet Rite is one of the first diet colas I remember after TAB.  I
cannot recall if Diet Rite and RC are from the same company.

pacem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco