[Sca-cooks] Re: .Darkover

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Wed Nov 27 14:49:46 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/27/02 1:06:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> so i rely on
> people comeing by and saying
> "hi, its _____ from the ____ email list!"
> (yes, you have to be specific.... merchants lose brain function very fast
> at
> an event, even if they start off with a better memory that i do!)
>
> just do not expect anything but <snarl, growl, hurph!> when we are loading
> or unloading...

Look for me in the second dealers' room at Darkover--the real room, not the
little dais near the bar.  And I definitely second all of Kirsten's
comments...used to wear a button that said "Hi!  I've forgotten your name
too."
Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com